Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY !!!!











We had a great weekend. Friday Burt and I went out to dinner with my sister Missy and her husband Curtis. We had a lot of fun. Saturday was GIRLS NIGHT !! The plan was to go to Dave and Busters (chucky cheese for adults) eat dinner and just play around. We all met at Missy's at 6pm. To my surprize my mom came down. We had a blast!! The food was delicious and the games were addicting !! On Sunday Missy's family and Dartell came to dinner. Ummm Roast chicken.... we even had cake and ice cream. Monday was another girls night. We went to the Diamondbacks game. That was so fun. I will post pics of that later. This was a great birthday weekend !! Thanks guys !!!






4 comments:

Grandma Sharon says. . . said...

Happy Birthday! Have a good year.

Heather said...

I wish I could have been there. Happy belated birthday icky bicky. I of you!!!

lletrad said...

We do have fun, don't we?
Guess I better get those ball game pictures to you now.

CJ said...

Happy Birthday! It's always nice to know that Dartell is alright too!