Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend In Mexico!!







So a couple weeks ago Dartell, Joanna and I drove to Mexico to spend the weekend with Jesus(Joanna's husband). We had a great time. We went to see the Temple in Juarez. It was beautiful and there were butterflies everywhere. We also went to Central Park. It is almost like a zoo. They had a Giraffe and a lion and ducks and deer and probably more. It was so cool. You could feed the Giraffe and pet it . The food was amazing that weekend. I did find a few things that I didn't like( i.e. pig skin, manudo,corn with chili),But I loved most of it. On Satuday night everyone goes outside to just hangout. Sooo nice. When I am home there is always so much to do.The other picture is at the top of Freedom Bridge on the way home. We were waiting to cross the border and we were in two countries at the same time. Very cool. I look forward to going back.



No comments: