Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter was Fun!!

We had an absolute blast this Easter! We got up about 7:30 and watched the kids go through their Easter Baskets. Abby and Katelynn were so cute! They were excited about everything in their baskets.
Burt played us the piano because the house wasn't loud enough without it! HaHa! Some of the kids had Confetti eggs and so we had a confetti egg fight! I think AJ lost. We wanted to keep it all on the tile but that didn't last too long! I am still trying to get it all out of the rug!!

Here he is all decorated for Easter!
Emily had candy for breakfast. Really.


After the candy I made a HUGE Brunch. We had eggs, bacon, two kinds of sausage, fresh strawberries, french toast and Belgium waffles. It was soo- Good!
After Church we went to my oldest sister Suzie's for dinner and an Egg Hunt. The food was really good and it was nice to be together. The kids loved the Egg Hunt.

Katelynn poses for a picture when she is done with her Hunt.



Emily would put an egg in her basket and immediately sit down so she could eat whatever was inside.




Abby is showing us one of her "finds".







I went to Mexico this last weekend (will post later), and I got the girls Mexican Easter Dresses.
I thought they were cute and so much cheaper than the traditional Easter dresses. Aj was not sad that he did not get one, he got a bull whip instead!!!









2 comments:

Joanna Valles said...

I love the dresses! They look great!! Emily looks so big now...what is happening??? I miss them all so much!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

cute pictures!!!