Friday, June 12, 2009

Abby has been a Total Gut Buster today!!


So, there we were, sitting at the table enjoying breakfast. Nothing out of the ordinary. Katelynn asks for more milk. I take her cup and ask her how much. She replies three quarters. I fill her glass 3/4 and give it back. Two minutes later Abby needs a refill. She hands me her cup and I ask how much. She replies...........wait for it..................
" four pennies."
-
Does anyone have a conversion table for that?
-
This is not a joke. It was an actual conversation.
-
-
Later this morning she was wearing a swimsuit and needed to use the restroom. She, being 4, still needs help in getting the swimsuit off. Dartell and I had gone to the store and she was waiting at home. Upon our return she marches up to Dartell and scolds her saying " I have to go to the bathroom and I couldn't find you to help me. WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU?" After a hearty laugh Dartell asks where she learned that and Abby replied "Oh. I just know it." Too Funny!!

4 comments:

The Boring Family said...

sounds like she takes after her father:)

lletrad said...

ROTFL....I still laugh every time I think about it!!!!!

Joanna Valles said...

ugh!! I miss her soooo much!!

Grandma Sharon says. . . said...

Abby, you have the most beautiful eyes.