Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Emily is 3 !!!!!!

Emily turned 3 this last week. CRAZY! She is still so small. She had a blast opening a few presents from her siblings. They got her new bubbles, a movie, and some fun wind up toys!




Burt and I got her a Kareoke machine for toddlers! I wasn't sure she would know what to do with it but I knew she would love the music it played!



As soon as it was out of the box she started to "sing" into the little microphone! It was so cute!


Here she is looking at her candle. I held her hands because last year she tried to grab it. This year she was just enjoying looking at it.



She loved her Cupcake too!

3 comments:

lletrad said...

She is SOOOO cute!

Grandma Sharon says. . . said...

How sweet (Emily, first of course, and then the cupcake). Such fun times.

The Boring Family said...

Sooo cute! I love her hair! :) Happy birthday Emily! :)