Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time to Hack!

Hi...This is Aunt Tell and I've stolen (well, actually, I asked nicely) Vickie's computer while she was logged into her blog. I'd say it's about high time she update her blog. Don't you agree? So I'll do it for her...here we go...

Burt's busy tellin' fart jokes.
Vickie's busy chasin' 9 family members and their c-r-a-z-y schedules.
A.J.'s chillin'.
Mary's checkin' out the cute boys.
Julianna's hangin' with her friends.
Katelynn's entertainin' us.
Abby's crackin' us up.
Emily's nanny-nanny-boo-boo-in' us.
Wendi's lovin' life.

I'd say that about sums it up!
Check back again in a few years. Maybe Aunt Tell will hack us again for another detailed update. ;)

HUGS

2 comments:

Grandma Sharon says. . . said...

Now, who in the world would Aunt Tell be? You got to love her. But it was time somebody updated Vickie's blog. I was tired of seeing the same old information, but I was crazy to check once a week to see if anything changed. :)

Victoria McCumber said...

OMGSH! So Crazy that I just noticed this! Hahhahahaha ! Too funny!