Saturday, July 12, 2008

There's a first time for everything.....

Being over 12 years into my marriage, I will not try to play "catch up" I will just start from today. Burt and I have 6 amazing children. I am in constant awe of their talents and abilities. AJ will be 13 this week and he has an awesome sense of humor, a strange love of documentaries, and with 5 sisters he is bound to be the perfect husband. Mary is 11. She, just last night, attended her first concert (Jonas Brothers), and made her TV debut on the 10 o'clock news. She was Dang Cute !! She is %100 GIRL!! Julianna is 9 and has her own way of doing everything. She loves to be outside on the trampoline , riding her bike, on roller blades, but is not quite a tomboy. She also loves to play the piano and do gymnastics. Katelynn is 5 and starts Kindergarten this August. Her first question every morning is "How many days left?". Every Morning. Abigail is 3 and is in constant motion. She tries to keep up with everyone. She wants to know what everyone is doing at all times. Emily is 17 months and is our miracle baby. Her pregnancy was tumultuous to say the least. At the most difficult point she was given a %10 chance of survival. She has defied all the odds. She is the most beautiful baby.

3 comments:

Heather said...

First of all, Emily is so beautiful. That picture brought tears to my eyes. Secondly, I have about 4 7-10 year olds over at my house and I was telling them your daughter went to see the Jonas Brothers and in unison they all screamed. Third,I am SO happy you have a blog!!!

Grandma Sharon says. . . said...

Thanks for inviting me to view your blog. I think they are fun.

The Witt Family said...

Love the pic of Em. Wow another b-day tomarrow for AJ, can we really be this old?