Friday, March 20, 2009

Abby's cast is GONE !!

Ok, ok.... All you math wizards out there will notice that her cast is gone a little bit early. Two weeks early to be exact. Abby got a little anxious and took it off HERSELF !! After we tried to put it back on, with no luck, I made a call to the Doctor. I made a splint out of 2 tongue depressors and my sons scout neckerchief for her to wear until she could get a new cast. The doctor thought that maybe she wouldn't need one and could get by with a real splint. She took two X-rays and decided a splint would do fine. So here is a picture of Abby and her new splint that she will have to wear for the next 5 weeks.....

4 comments:

Grandma Sharon says. . . said...

Abby, the splint looks for comfortable. Good for you.

Heather said...

What a little stinker!!! Yay for only a splint though!!!!

Arizona mom to eight said...

She sure is a crafty little lady! It shows determination and industry that she took it off herself. :o) I am glad it was Ok and her arm is going to be fine without hercast, a splint for 5 weeks is still a pain, I hope she doesn't hide it from you mom! LOL

Kris from Tucson

The Witt Family said...

That splint is no were as cool as the cast we should do something to make it more Abby and less look at me I have carpal tunnel....