Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to Abby !!!

So, Sunday was Abby's 4th Birthday !!! She picked roast chicken and corn on the cob for dinner. It was delicious.!! Aunt Dartell made her "pupcakes" and we also had ice cream. This is a picture of her opening a present from Aunt Joanna. She bought it before she went to Mexico and had me wait until Abby's birthday to give it to her. Abby loves this pony. She carries her around all day !! Thanks Auntie Jo!!
This is Abby posing with her "pupcakes". She wouldn't put down the pony.


She loved that her name was on them and all the colorful sprinkles !!

1 comment:

Joanna Valles said...

I am so glad she likes the pony! She was so cute when she saw the commercial and said "I wish I could have that." How could an aunt resist that? She made it so easy for me to get her a present!! I love you Abby!!!