Thursday, March 12, 2009

One Giant Step for Disabled Kids.......

I am so excited. It looks like there was a judgement issued in the case filed against the state in Maricopa County Superior Court. My daughter's D.S.I. emailed a copy late last night. I can't convert the file into something that can be read on blogger, but I'll work on it. It basically stated that the court granted the injunction against the state, ordered them to not proceed with the budget cuts, and ordered them to send out letters advising everyone of the judgement. That means we still have our services, but it also means we still have a fight on our hands. Please continue writing letters and making phone calls. You all have a voice and a vote. Please don't waste them !!!

4 comments:

lletrad said...

YEAH!!!

Shellee said...

I heard about it on the news this morning!!! Congratulations!!! I hoep you continue to get the help you need for a long time!!

The Witt Family said...

WooHoo! Let's hear it for all disabled kids!

Joanna Valles said...

I am soo excited! That is great to hear!