Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Monster of a Cake

So, this was a total Fluke !! Dartell had also made this cake for Abby's birthday. It was a perfectly normal chocolate cake to begin with. On her way to my house she made a pit stop at her brothers to say hi. While she chatted away inside, the temperature in the car started to rise. Things started to melt (ok maybe just soften a little). When she arrived we ate dinner and Abby opened presents. Afterward it was time for "pupcakes" and ice cream. I wanted cake instead of the "pupcakes". When I took off the lid this is what I found. It looked like it was smiling at me. I had to get a picture of it. Next thing I know Dartell is adding to it. Here, she added eyes. Great, now it's looking at me too !!

Then she found some stray white chocolate chips. Now teeth.

And more teeth..... All the better to eat you with my dear!!!


Five minutes later the face had been eaten. First a lone tooth by Abby, then a nice slice of Monster Cake by Burt. Who's scared now?!?!?


2 comments:

Joanna Valles said...

Great Cakes!! That is too funny!

CJ said...

I'm sorry, but then....no I'm not! The delay gave you a treasure to blog about! :)